Crunchyroll is an American pay television channel and website focused on streaming East Asian media including anime prime, manga, drama, music in addition to electronic entertainment.
With over 20 million online community members from around the world, Crunchyroll is dedicated to bringing content from across the globe to people everywhere.
Content on Crunchyroll is provided by studios in Asia including Satelight Inc., Gonzo, Sunrise Co., Ltd., Studio Pierrot, and Toei Animation.
Crunchyroll is the destination for the largest and latest lineup of anime, manga, merchandise, and exclusive content in the world. The official home page for Crunchyroll on desktop features a customizable layout with a selection of themes to fit your mood or style, even all your favorite anime! Download this Premium Apk now free.
|Name||Crunchyroll Premium Apk|
|Updated||Nov 11, 2021|
|Compatible with||Android 4.1+|
- * Unlimited streaming via the free Crunchyroll app (available on Android and iOS)
- * New simulcasts added every hour
- * Watch full shows
- * Simulcasted in HD for free
- * HD pictures on every show page
- * Advanced Search to find and filter shows easily
- * Synopsis, trailers, and videos
- * Ratings from both users and professional critics
Crunchyroll Mod Apk
- * Favorites list: People can start watching a show on their mobile device or computer and continue where they left off on a completely different device
- * Watch history syncing across devices. Users can pick up watching where they left off and can also track when they watched last through their watch history page
- * Queue management: Remove shows from the queue or set a show as ongoing without logging in. You can manage all your queues in one place with the Crunchyroll queue management system
- * Profiles: Users can create profiles for different moods, occasions, or just different preferences. They can also link their Facebook account to get recommendations based on the shows they liked!
Crunchyroll Ad Free
The premium membership at Crunchyroll comes with a free tablet and mobile app for watching anime on the go with no ads. The app is currently exclusive to iOS and Android devices, but you can still view your favorite shows on a web browser. Just visit Crunchyroll.com in Safari from an iPhone or iPad to log in and stream away!
Crunchyroll is one of the best-known anime streaming services available. With this ad-free premium version, you can watch all your favorite anime in HD with exclusive content. Watch popular shows like Naruto Shippuden, Attack on Titan, One Piece, Bleach, and more.
With Crunchyroll premium apk, you can access more than 20 different anime sites. Choose from popular shows like Noragami, Kuroko’s Basketball, Space Brothers, and more on your Android device! Get ready to immerse yourself in Japanese culture by watching the latest episodes of any show whenever you want with this great Android app.
Crunchyroll ++ Android
The features below are available only if you have a Crunchyroll premium membership:
- Watch HD shows and movies in 1080P for FREE!
- Access to simulcasts
- Most shows come out the same day as Japan.
- Exclusive access to certain uncensored series!
- No ads
- Never see an ad again, even at the start of a video.
- Priority in the CR queue
- If you have a Crunchyroll premium membership, you get access to more episodes than free users!
Crunchyroll Premium Membership Benefits: Get access to exclusive perks only premium members can get. Watch HD shows in 1080P for FREE!
A tablet or mobile device is required to use the Crunchyroll app. All users must be 18+ years old. Be sure to sign up for membership immediately upon downloading the app.
Subscription fees will be charged through your Google Wallet account upon confirmation of purchase. Your subscription is renewed automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and you’ll be charged according to your plan preferences.
You can manage premium membership in Settings on its official site. This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.